Thursday, February 18, 2010

Where to start?

Where to start?...well I'm not too sure where the beginning is, so let's start with the not too distant past. It's new year's eve, and I've broken my leg...(not a great start), cut to about six weeks later and somewhere between reading Sophie's World and watching cricket highlights (not by choice) I've finally decided to start my blog. No more procrastinating over this issue, I've just decided to do it, to put the jewellery that I've been working on (until most recently) out there, although at present I think I'm mostly doing it to pass the time. So it's not perfect, it'll never be perfect, and I'll ramble quite a lot, but hopefully there'll be pretty pictures to make up for it.
...now to decide which piece to start with:)

No comments:

Post a Comment